Fee Operator Requirements
Pacific Convenience & Fuels is looking for new Fee Operators to run their own convenience store business. As a PC&F Fee-Operator you are responsible for the day-to-day business operations and are paid a commission for fuel operations.
The APPLICANT must, without exception, pass, meet or exceed the following requirements:
- APPLICANT must personally fill out completely and accurately the application, including all financial data required. If information is incomplete or the information furnished cannot be verified, the application will be denied.
- APPLICANT must receive approval from Pacific Convenience & Fuels Fuel Department. In order to consider approval, the following financial information must be submitted:
- Last two (2) year end Financial Statements (including Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cash flows), if older that six (6) months, then interim Financial Statements shall also be submitted;
- Last two (2) years of Income Tax Returns;
- A complete Business Plan;
- Articles of Incorporation or Partnership Agreements (as applicable);
- Corporate and/or Personal Guaranty(ies) (as applicable);
- Operating agreement and/or Articles of organization if LLC. (as applicable)
- An originally executed Electronic Funds Transfer ("EFT") Authorization; and
- Confirmation of funds to invest (including a bank reference or copies of the last three (3) months bank statements).
- APPLICANT must participate in an English & Math Test and interviews with various members of Pacific Convenience & Fuels’ management team.
- If it appears from the Application, from discussions with APPLICANT, or other information that APPLICANT'S English language skills may limit their ability to effectively communicate in English with employees, Pacific Convenience & Fuels’ representatives, customers or others, APPLICANT will be denied.
- APPLICANT'S background investigation must be clear of criminal or civil items, other than minor traffic violations.
- APPLICANT must, consistent with the applicable sections of The Immigration and Naturalization Act, have a legal right to be present in the United States on a permanent basis; and, at the time of filing the Application with Pacific Convenience & Fuels, be able to present evidence of such status.
- APPLICANT will not be considered by Pacific Convenience & Fuels, if APPLICANT has had a service station lease or a service station supply contract canceled or non-renewed by any supplier or other entity, unless the termination or non-renewal was the result of the APPLICANT'S voluntarily desiring to quit the business and/or in no way involved defaults or other violations of the agreements between APPLICANT and other parties.
- APPLICANT must have at least three (3) years experience in the management of a business in the United States within the last ten (10) years and one (1) year of experience managing a business in the Retail Petroleum industry in order to operate a service station.
- APPLICANT must have had prior experience in the management or ownership of a business or business unit which included, at a minimum, personnel management, budgetary control and profit/loss responsibility for said business or business unit in order to operate a convenience store and/or car wash.
- APPLICANT'S physical and mental health must be such that APPLICANT can personally operate the business.
- APPLICANT must attend and successfully complete all required training programs before being installed as a Dealer.
- If the Application is made in the name of a corporate entity or partnership, APPLICANT will be required to submit complete particulars regarding the formation of the corporate or partnership entity, its authority and powers to operate the business for which the Application is made. APPLICANT will submit the names of all duly elected directors and officers and such other information as Pacific Convenience & Fuels may require from time to time.
- APPLICANT must be at least 21 years old.
- If APPLICANT is already an existing CONOCOPHILLIPS branded Dealer who seeks to acquire an additional CONOCOPHILLIPS branded retail outlet, then all other sites operated by APPLICANT must have achieved operations, on an acceptable basis, consistent with ConocoPhillips' Image Standards Program.